First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Wow. They are beautiful

Well I got to saw a beautiful soul today. And I got to say... they look perfect. We have been having a heated discussion of letting go. Letting go is the hardest thing that I am going to do and I seriously can’t do it. It’s not fair... it just not fair. Why was I given this gift only to be taken away 😭... this is the same feeling I had when I lost someone special a long time ago. I am still reeling on that and I think I am still not recovering... sigh... 

I don’t know what I am going to do... please God give me guidance 

No comments:

Post a Comment