First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Living Daylights

New Bond. New Attitude










What is it about?
Timothy Dalton is the new bond. Bad guy is doing illegal weapons trade and Bond needs to stop him 

The Good
The story is much much smaller than previous bonds
It's a spy thriller with some action built in 
The Aston Martin is a cool Bond Car with gadgets 

The Bad
I really don't know who the villains are and if I do there were not that memorable
Too much exposition 
Why did they bring the cello 

The Ugly 
Nothing much.

Gadgets
Universal key
Knock out gas 
Miniature Bomb
Aston Martin with the fixings 

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's not a bad Bond movie I might say

No comments:

Post a Comment