First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Okay I do have some friends

My best friend told me that I am never promised tomorrow so I think I should start writing a lot of memories that I can remember before I can't. Does that mean I am going to write everyday. Yes. But it means that I try to finish it up as much as I can. Since I am currently at year 13 and I still have a lot of more years to remember.

So I do have some friends at school. I am over time people do find me a bit tolerable. So I have a friend who apparently is shorter than me (I was like 4ft 6 inches) and we bonded because we were short. I call him Piji. Piji lives close by my house so we do spend some afternoons just cycling around the neighbour and just talking about stuff. I don't remember what we talked about but it was a nice memory. What happened to him (you wouldn't believe if I told you... but hopefully I get too... But we have to go 10 years in the future... So I will probably save this story for a later date

I have another friend named Jiri. Jiri and I share the love of video games. So I think we bonded over that. He likes to come to the house and play wit my computer. Which my mom doesn't like. My mom says he is a bad influence which I kind of agree but I like her company nonetheless. What happen to him? I have no idea. After 15 we lost contact with each other and I don't think I will ever see him again

The rest are just acquaintances. A simple Hi and bye and laugh and cry I guess. Nothing to special. But those two I remember what makes my frist 3 years of high school fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment