First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Grandpa comes to live with us (Part 2)

So there was the time where my grandfather came to live with us since he was alone and no one wanted to take care of him. I think the reason is that he is a really a fussy person. He has a dog guarding his house because he is scared that people will steal his money (what money? I have no idea). Since I was a teenager I really didn't pay much attention to him. But I can see that he is alone. So I try my best to spend time with him. The only problem is that I really don't understand what is he saying most of the time. He speaks a very thick dielac of our national language and I thought living in this state was difficult enough. I don't remember much but I do remember that my mom was very patient with him because he always complains that he wants to go home. Eventually after 6 months he blew a top and really wanted to go home for real. So my mom called one of my cousins to pick him up. And honestly... I've never seen my mom cried that much but she did. Probably it's because she couldn't take care of him

Which brings me to the question if I ever live that long I hope that my kids won't take care of me. So that I won't be a burden to them and their family. I would visit them always and play with their grandkids if they have any. But I won't ask them to take care of me if possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment