First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Its 4 am

I can’t sleep and I am running on fumes here. Probably reserve power or some sort. I manage to be closer to God so that is good. Probably there is a reason for me not sleeping. I need to write just to get my mind clear. You know I keep telling myself that it will all work out and I have to trust Him that He has a plan for all of us. But one can’t help be a bit impatient you know. Which is human I guess. After all I am one of them.. but yeah... He knows I would want nothing more than to have the one I want. But He also knows that this is not my time. Can I just say getting clarity is super enlightening I guess and yet frustrating at the same time because you know the answer but you refuse to accept it 😔. I feel lost sometimes. I feel alone. I wish I had someone to talk to about this. But talking without context will always make me feel bad I guess. It’s okay. Writing does help a lot. It helps me put thought into words... and after reading it. It helps me understand clearly. I’ll be fine. What drives me everyday I wake up is hope. Hope that one day I will get what I want. If I don’t. It’s okay. I’ll be really sad but I know I’ll be okay. If I pray so hard can I will it into existence. Probably not. But I do love that in my mind I hope that he is listening to my prayers. One day...  Hope... Love... Despair... seriously I need someone to kick me in the nuts... okay back to praying. Good writing... Have to bring the kids out for swimming in 5 hours. Oh what fun... 

No comments:

Post a Comment