First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Skyfall

A goodbye movie to a fan favourite 
















What is it about?
A tale of revenge I guess where bad guy holds MI6 and its superiors responsible 

The Good
Action is still there but one can't help it that Daniel Craig really looks like he doesn't want to do this anymore 
New characters have fun and interesting interaction
The return of the DB5 

The Bad
The bad guy is really not a good character
All this to hunt down someone
The ending is sad which I don't like
Seriously is Bond the only person for the job. I mean there are other people as well right. He looks old 

The Ugly 
Hacking scene... Too much graphics not enough code, 
Why did he stop by the gun store before heading home. I mean it like a couple hours drive. I'm sure can stock up his house to make it "home-alone" ish

Gadgets
DB5
Fingerprint gun
Radio

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an interesting movie. But the quality of this bond has gotten less and less in my opinion 




No comments:

Post a Comment