First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

High School Year 2

So since I don't remember anything for the first year. I think the second year is going to be a blur as well. I do remember that I mom usually gave me 3 bucks for my pocket money which in 1998 can get you a plate of rice, drink and something sweet. But I have another plan for the pocket money. I want to buy a playstation but getting 15 bucks a week that means it will take at least 18 months to 24 months to get it. But once I set my mind to it I am determined to get it. It just takes time. But I tell you that for the 18 months I was really hungry. Sometimes if I am lucky some friend will give me part of his food. If not I'll just survive until lunch time. 

Among the highlights of school is that I was promoted to head class. It is because that I think nobody else wanted to do it so I volunteered. I did have a hot english teacher which I liked which was then replaced with my discipline teacher which I don't quite like because he likes to cane us when we get this wrong 

I liked that once a year there is a truck that serve cold milo and I would wait until the end to get a big glass (I bring my own glass of course). I think there is one more memory but I think I can tell that tomorrow. 

Second year of school was the same thing as the first year. I think I begin to get some friends and for me that is enough    

No comments:

Post a Comment