First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

It’s the final Goodbye?

You know I don’t believe in goodbyes. Never did... I don’t believe that we can’t see each other in the near future or the hereafter. So yeah. I finally said catch you later to one of my best friends. It hurts so much right now and I don’t know this pain will ever go away. Can I just say 2020 has been a rollercoaster of emotions for me. I feel so lost and sad right now. You know what’s the sad part of this. I have no one to talk to except just writing in this sorry ass excuse for a journal. It’s okay... it’s okay... I’m going to be okay. It may take another 10 years but I think I’m done making new friends. I’m calling it quits. Because I think after finding the ultimate one everyone else will just seem second best

Sigh 😔 

No comments:

Post a Comment