First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Uno 2nd game

I think the kids and I are going to start a new tradition where we play uno the best of three rounds. 

So the first game which has last week I won. After winning I’ll always sing “We are the champions” while holding the cat as a Oscar... 

2nd game 

1st round - H1 
2nd round - H2
3rd round - me 
4th round - H1
5th round - H2
6th round - me 

So here we are the final round. Usually the kids say I have the better deck so they will pick my deck and I get the leftovers. So for the last round it was counter clockwise (H2, me, H1). I need to reverse the rotation since H1 will put draw +2 or +4. So since I have 2 reverse cards. I decide to put 1 first. H1. Counter with a reverse and I counter it back with another reverse. With 2 reds, 1 wild , 2 yellow. I continue to put both reds down. And then I use the wild card to change it to a yellow. H2 counter with a blue and since I have no blue I draw the deck with low and behold. Another wild card. “Yellow” I said... and both of them don’t have yellow. First round both draw from the deck... still no yellow... no I left with one more yellow.. both of them knew it was inevitable. H1 started to scream to H2 to ask to change to card but it was futile... I kiss H2 and started laughing... and then the theme song comes out again... “You know why I win girls?” I said. Because of Unagi... 

So it’s 
H1 - 0
H2 - 0
Me - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment