First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening

Finally finish this game but with a guide of course

Game no: 384
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch 
Release Date: 2019














What is it about?
Link is stranded in mysterious island and needs to figure out how to get out from it

What I liked?
Fast gameplay
Each weapon is has a specific use and they are actually useful 
Challenging bosses 
Lots of cameo from other Nintendo characters
Cutting grass. That never gets old 
The Dungeons are fun to explore

What I didn't liked?
This game is super challenging. I can't understand how do you play this game without a guide. I usually end up going in circles trying to figure out what to do and where to go. 

Status: Finish the game until the end credits around 10 hours 

Fun Factor: A must play just to experience one of the best Zelda games ever made. Just use a guide. It will make it much more fun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment