First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Chapter 9: Groceries

Act IV

Both of them are at the grocery store. While at the spice aisle. Florence asked Krish a question which he in turn responded condescendingly. What started as a small debate turn to a heated argument. Both of them were having a heated discussion which neither side wanted to lose. It eventually became into a shouting match where each other didn’t even want to hear what the other was saying. They bought the groceries and left. Sitting in the train. Both of them were angry and annoyed at each other. Neither one of them spoke. Florence reach her house and Krish walked away. Just before he left Florence turned and apologize. Krish also felt bad on what he said. Both of them hugged and continued to enter Florence apartment. They ended spending the day cooking the items that they bought in the store.


(This is not part of the story but I thought I keep it because it’s beautiful ) 

Before you were awake, you went to sleep

Only I hoped that you have dreams of sweet 

Open your heart to everything beautiful 

Because dear I need to know 

So... “you slept well”



No comments:

Post a Comment