First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Quantum of Solace

No idea what the title even means


















What is it about?
Bad guy buys all the land to control oil... or is it water? I couldn't tell 

The Good
Action is top notch 
The Bond girl is actually quite capable 
The theme song is kicking awesome. Better than the last one 
The movie picks up where the first movie left off

The Bad
I really haven't a clue what is it about. I mean I find it quite boring 
No gadgets but I think this new movie will be gadget less

The Ugly
Nothing much. It is an enjoyable movie 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Serviceable movie. Nothing special 

No comments:

Post a Comment