First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Is it me? Am I the problem?

Well yesterday didn’t end on a good day. Got an altercation with the wife about something trivial and I really hate yelling. I think over the years being bullied has made be subconsciously just say yes to anything to avoid them to hate me. I am distraught by this but yesterday shows that no matter how many people you have around you. You are still an island of one. I would also like to apologise to them who was just there during this. Some friend I am huh? Okay.. let’s start the day I guess.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment