First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy 2 months anniversary

So the Highlight is that the friendship is now on hiatus. Text has gone dark and really I don’t blame them. I was blessed to know them. It was revealed that we both share a common bond. I think the bond will never be broken and hopefully everything that remain hidden will one day be not. I am not sure if this message will reach them but I just want to say. This friendship in my mind is going to last forever. I hope one day we can text back. Sometime you need to step back in order to move forward. I'll always will be here. All our interactions are copied in my mind. Hopefully we can meet again someday somewhere, somehow. Thank you for everything and you are always in my thoughts. All I have to say is scroll below

(Clue: 3, 6. 1. 4. 3, 14. 7. 1. 7. 3, 4. 4. 5. 6.)

Hey there best friend 
Well if you get this letter it means you can decipher code. It is easy enough. I just want to say it's been 2 days since we last talk but it feels like forever. I know we are trying to stay away until the time comes that one day we will be reunited again. But I'll be lying that I say I don't miss you. If you won't get this letter, it just goes to show that the feelings I have for you won't never die. Thank you for coming in my life. You made the highlight of this year and I really can't ever repay you. Thanks for all the care and love you bring and hopefully one day we will meet again. I will always have hope that someday I will see you and when that time comes... I love you

Happy 2 months friendniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment