First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

License to Kill

This time is personal 















What is it about?
His best friends wife was killed and this he is alone 

The Good
This feels more like an action movie than an actual Bond movie 
There are some features like gadget that still makes it a Bond movie 

The Bad
Really is more like a revenge journey than a Bond movie. I mean there are some world ending plot involving drugs but it's not too interesting 
The last chase is not that good 

The Ugly 
Nothing much. Too bad Timothy Dalton stop being bond. He is quite good 

After Credits: No

Gadgets: 
Camera that change to sniper
Cigarette Bomb

Verdict: I like it. Worth a watch

No comments:

Post a Comment