First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 25, 2020

Sports day

Ok this is a post where you dad tells the story on how he is the star athlete and he is always being picked first in all sports activities... too bad this is not fiction 😅. In reality I was kind of a wimp. I am short so I can’t run that fast. I am not strong. I’m just like skin and bones. I’m like 35kg. Really scrawny. So every year they have sports dah and I am on the blue team. They will do tryouts and in my mind I always say why bother since I never get picked. So sports day I usually be regulate to the assembly and decorating the tent. I think they force people to come since attendance is compulsory. I did get to hang out with my friends from the other houses and we get free food. But I always remember getting home I’ll be so out of it. I will sleep from 9 until tomorrow. So yeah... sports day is okay... they at least have that Milo truck which is awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment