First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, December 14, 2020

Inner monologue

I rarely write about my innermost thoughts but while listening to Matt the Electrician one can't help but wonder if someone out there miss me a lot 

Me: Why don't you just drop a text and say hi?
I so do want to but I am trying to respect the process. They will come back when the time is right and I will be there always 

Me: Is there anything you wanted to say to that person?
I don't know you know. That's a question that I can’t answer. It's like if you only 5 minutes with someone.There will never be enough time... I will just say that... that they are awesome and even I don't get to talk to them I am smiling from the inside

Me: I keep on wondering why is taking so long?
That's the thing is not long. It will be at the right time. Nothing is ever too early or too late. It's always at the right moment and at the right time. It sucks because you've got a sample and it was beautiful 

Me: So what do you do to pass the time?
Nothing much. Between just being busy with life I guess.. just try to keep my mind preoccupied.

Me: Do you think Blink 182 Rocks?
Always. Listening to some right now

Me: Learn to love yourself?
Always. The first person that you need love is always yourself. By loving yourself you can love others better. 

Me: Last question... Do you put lime and pepper in your cooking
God no... I am not a monster... 😝. Depends on what cooking I guess. And that all the time we have. Special thanks to Matt Damon who is backstage and we will see you all next week

No comments:

Post a Comment