First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Things that happen in December

So this is the final blog post of this year (well second final) and let's see if anything happen during the time. Well in a nutshell, nothing really happened. The kids finish their semester one examinations and now they are on their school break. I went to do the normal routine chore stuff and saw some friends at the grocery store. The girls have good days and bad days. Sometimes crying ensues.  My mom in law maid is going home this January so we are trying to ask her to cook all our favourite dishes for one last time. I had the turducken burger which was an event of its own. It is more chicken then duck 

In the friend front. I decided to stop finding new friends. I have found the ultimate one and I think anyone else just fails in comparison. But other than that I said goodbye to a couple of friends that I thought it would last forever. I think eventually after a while we just drifted and really have nothing much to talk about. I am okay with that. Eventually things ends even as much as I tried. The rest of my friends are in a holding pattern. I think it probably due to the long holiday so everyone is busy with that. So yeah I am good.. emotionally that's another issue but that what the journals are for 

I talked to my mom. She misses us and we just a good 30 mins of video call. The thing is that she is not coming back anytime soon due to covid cases in the state are not getting any better. We have passed the 20k active cases and in total we have 100k confirmed cases. I did however after the kids exam had a day out with the girls. We ate sushi and went on a shopping spree. Overall it was a fun day. To end the month my wife best friend decided to do a couple family outing. So it was 4 adults with 6 girls age between 13 - 7. I think my girls made so much noise than the 4 girls. And there you have it. 2020 is done and dusted 

Going forward in 2021 things will be different. I am going to do a weekly post about what is going on and End of the month I am going to compile the things that made an impact (or if there is any) of that month. I think It's better since last time I use my phone on my camera to show what I did and there are some events that don't have a camera involved. So yeah. Starting next year is going to be a bit different

No comments:

Post a Comment