First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 18, 2020

Die Another Day

One of the best songs in all of the movie 




















What is it about?
Bad guy has a mirror that harness the power of the sun

The Good
The opening song again... Really gets your legs moving 
This has to be the campiest Bond ever and yet I find it enjoyable 
Lots and lots of gadgets. I think this is the last Bond to have a car vs car moment 

The Bad
Ok for a guy being tortured for a year he seems to be out and about in less than a day 
Too many puns. I mean I get a good puns. But this movie is just pun central 
The CGI is so funny and yet I enjoyed it 
The Bad guy is un memorable 

The Ugly
The song.... Is everywhere. Really they even got a cameo from Madonna. What did she do to get the gig. Write an awesome song that's why.
Too bad Pierce Brosnan last movie wasn't his best. But he will still be one of my favorite Bond

Gadgets
Aston Martin V8 with all the fixing and optical camouflage 
Sonic vibration ring
Watch bomb 

After Credits: No

Verdict: A good day to past the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment