First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

I’ll try to be okay

So... how am I feeling? I’m getting there. I can say I miss that person everyday that they are not around me. But I think I will be okay. The friendship is just beginning and I don’t believe in goodbyes. I’ll see them again and when I do I hope both of us will be in a better place and we will welcome each other with open arms. The thing is it’s hard when everything reminds me of them. But they need to find their way back to me and I’ll keep the lights open if there ever want to come on knocking...well it safe to say that they will always have a permanent spot in my heart.... and I will be updating them with my life from time to time. So yeah... it’s so the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

P.S I’ve rarely made bucket lists but this one is at the top of the list 


No comments:

Post a Comment