First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 4, 2020

Chapter 1: Adult Life

Florence

Act I

Florence Yeoh is a single 25 year old woman. She lives in the normal apartment. Every morning she wakes up. Brush her teeth. Get dressed. Have coffee and take the train to work. While starring down at her phone clicking like to all her friends pictures. She works with numbers and does it well. Her mom will call on her so often asking how she is and when is she finding someone. Florence finds it annoying and just brush her mom off. She finished her work at 6:00pm. She got home and takeaway a box of sushi while watching her favourite show before heading to bed. That’s her life... Rinse and Repeat  

No comments:

Post a Comment