First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Spectre

Finally the last Bond movie










What is it about?
The movie that ties all the other previous movies together 

The Good
The opening scene was awesome
The car chase scene was great. They can make it interesting with less gadget
The story is decent enough 
The bad guys are quite memorable 

The Bad
There are some parts of the story is a snooze fest
The Bond girl. I find kinda annoying 

The Ugly
Really Bond movies should come with a date timer. I don't know how long does this events take place and it seems they can be from one and of the globe to the next without anything going on 

After Credits: No 

Gadgets:
Bomb watch
Aston Martin DB9

Verdict: It's an okay movie. It like the quality seems to go in time I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment