First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 18, 2020

Intertwined

[Updated] 
Been doing a lot of reading lately and I came across this weird sentence. Intertwined means two things that are connected together. Connected by what? Who knows? Some weird form of fate? Destiny? Or just sheer will I guess. But no matter what I think I’ve experienced some intertwining in my life. No matter how much I pull it apart it will always pull back being more tangled that ever. Does it suck? Not in a million years. Sharing something with someone weather is a story, a memory or just being there is something special. That’s the problem I guess... I think I am impatient and I wants something to happen soon enough. I know it can’t nor that it would be right. I do know that everything is already written down somewhere and if it happens it happens. Is it just me or the end of 2020 I’ve like changed into something else. Or I’ve become someone else. Oh well...  writing about it does keep in calm in some sort. 

It’s going to take a while to untangle the thread. I’ll always be there for that person even after the thread is gone. In a prefect world we will be the bests of friends who have undying feelings for each other. But again... it’s so not fair for the both of us 😞. I can say I don’t miss them but I’ll be lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment