First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

High school Year 1

Well let's break down high school to 5 parts representing each year I was there. Full disclosure girls. Your dad is a loner. I had no friends and people somewhat don't like me is because I am different. We were at school at a state that people speak in their native dialect and english is not spoken there. So I just did what any kid being alone will do just sit at the field alone with my thoughts. I was a shy kid (I know right.. such a different that what you see me right now) so I think it's partly my fault as well... But its okay. I'm glad that one of you is a social butterfly and the other one pick their friends wisely. You know my only regret is not making any friends to last a lifetime. I've seen post where people are still friends with their high school buddies and I don't have that at all. Which is sad. So kids.. advice for you is that keep in touch with your friends. And also... it's never too old to make new friends. Believe me I know 

Wait the minute... Where was year 1 of school. Okay fine... 

  • School was okay. I was an average student. I keep playing video games a lot 
  • But what I lack in friends I made it with teachers. Teachers all adore me. Well some of them does
  • Did you know every morning I was forced to eat two soft boil eggs from your grandma and which cause me to go to the toilet everyday at 10am... I really didn't like it 😅😅
So that's about it. I tend not to remember that because it was a hard time for me. But I'll see what I can come up with 

No comments:

Post a Comment