First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

The World is Not Enough

This is another classic 












What is it about?
Bad guy wants to start world war 3

The Good
The first 15 minutes is awesome 
There are some good moments 
The story is not predictable until like halfway through

The Bad
This has more talking than action 
The strong female character is a bit of a trope 
Some of the action scene are a bit comedic
The last movie of Q. He will be missed

The Ugly
The bad guy is not to my liking

Gadgets
Universal lockpick
Grappling hook gun
BMW roadster 
Powerboat

After Credits: No

Verdict: Well its a Bond movie. Just sit back and relax 

No comments:

Post a Comment