First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, December 11, 2020

Incomplete

Today is just going to be short blog about what I am feeling right now. Woke up this morning feeling incomplete. I did a something that I am not proud of. First I need to let myself be forgiven by the Almighty. Second I need to ask forgiveness people that I’ve wronged and lastly I need to try to forgive myself. I’m at idiot. I feel ashamed. I feel sad. But hopefully I’ll be okay. Take it one hour at a time that’s what I say. I do believe life is about getting chances but I do believe I may never get one ever again 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment