First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

I hope I get another chance

It has been miserable for me. The family notice that I am not myself. Sigh.... Being sad sucks.  Everyday I pray for they to come back and this it will be totally different. I will refrain myself from becoming too me because really that what got us into the mess at the first place. They may think that our friendship is over but really I feel that our friendship is just beginning and we are actually tweaking it to reach the good spot. You know what they always say... Third time's the charm but I would give anything in the world to get another chance.... anything. In the meantime just trust that everything will hopefully go to His plan... rantings of a delusional guy... no one is ever going to see his anyway. 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment