First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Well I got sucker punched

Been having a crappy week and it gets crappier by the day. But I can’t really complain that much. Always look at the silver linings I say. I am here to talk about the silent killer. Depression and how it effects everyone. In my opinion everyone is depressed in some sort of way. But the way you handle it shows how you are coping makes is bearable. Some people mediate, others exercise and I just write. I feel that writing helps me cope to the midnight waking of kicking and screaming. I wish I could help. I wish I can say it will be better. But I can’t 😞. It’s the inner demon is that is always going to gnaw at your psyche and leave you broken eventually. Sigh... It’s okay... island of one remember... I’ll survive. Take it an hour at a time and just don’t forget to breathe. 

2020 is almost coming to an end... I’ve been reading my happenings of the year. Can’t wait for the year end review. In other news my favourite phone app finally got Picture in Picture mode so that means I can check my messages while the show is running. Technology is awesome. Right start my day I guess 

Finally... to the person who is always here. I just want to say... I’m sorry and thank you for being patience with me I know it’s hard for you as it’s for me. But really, I’ll spend everyday fighting to win you over because really... you’re just out of this world... yeah that’s enough ramblings for the day... smile always

No comments:

Post a Comment