First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Day 43

Yesterday I cooked some fried rice, some steamed chicken and some curry eggplant. The curry eggplant didn't quite go as planned

So yesterday they ease the movement control by allowing two people to go our doing grocery shopping. Which is what we did yesterday. We separated and when to two different grocery shops. It's our two weeks worth of groceries. Besides that this new normal is going to take a while getting used to. I miss going out but I think we can have everything we want at home. I do miss catching up with my friends. It's funny since we don't see each other but we don't want to video call.

No comments:

Post a Comment