First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Quarantine Day 39

Yesterday I cook some Tom Yam mixed flavour and some chicken soup.

So what new in the covid front. Nothing much but now there are new clusters that the government has just been made aware of. It all stems from the foreign workers that came here. Legal or illegally. The problem is they are scared of authority. It's probably due to the fact they don't understand that the country is just trying to help them. So unless we find all of them.. Looks like we are going to be stuck at home for a while. In world new, the president of the United States (Trump) ask the nation to inject themselves with sanitizer in order to cleanse their body. I do hope that all my friends in the States stay safe even with this dumbfukery

No comments:

Post a Comment