First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Rampage

A movie based on a videogame rarely works... This shows

contentserver.com.au/assets/639531_rampage_1349...

What is it about?
A movie about animals becoming large and terrorize a city. Like the videogame

The Good
The Rock is always good in any movie he is in
There are some funny moments

The Bad
This movie tries to be everywhere at once and also no where at the same time
A lot of things is trying to happen at the same time
Forgettable corporate bad guys
Unless the Rock has super powers... The final fight scene is really not logical. And I've watched the fast and the furious movies

The Ugly
What was the reason the bad guys lure the monsters to the city? I mean it's like obvious they are going to tear the city apart. If it was a desert I could understand

After Credits: No

Verdict: Watch if you have nothing to watch.. If not.. feel free to skip

No comments:

Post a Comment