First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Longshot

A very smart romantic comedy

The Howard – Movie Screening Invite “LONG SHOT” starring Seth ...

What is it about?
A journalist down on his luck met an acquaintance that is the start of a beautiful journey

The Good
The jokes are on point and funny
I love Charlize theron. She is so beautiful
The chemistry between the two of them is so real that it shows that even the underdog can get the girl

The Bad
Classic romantic comedy tropes but this time is reverse
No idea why they have a black friend there. I mean he is for exposition I guess

The Ugly 
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: Is a fun comedic movie. Worth a watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment