First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Quarantine Day 14

So yesterday I cooked sardines. A simple yet delicious meal for lunch with vegetable soup. At night I cook some sardine fried rice and my wife made some sardine rolls.

Things are getting grim. Everyone is experiencing some cabin fever right now. We probably going to stay indoor for the foreseeable future. I don't think this can continue since it will really hurt the economy but what choice do we have. Since I can see this pandemic killing a lot of people. Nothing much to report unless there is something substantial. Which it's not. Short post for today

No comments:

Post a Comment