First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Quarantine Day 35

Yesterday I cooked some fried macaroni for the girls and some veggie soup for the adults (it was a flavour bomb)

So the cases are getting higher and higher and the first world countries are trying to get them open up. Take case and point of singapore. They only had a small number of cases and then they relax their lockdown control. And now in the span of 1 week they already have 3000 cases. The sad part is that the cases, majority comes from the foreign workers. So my guess is what is happening to Singapore is going to happen to the United States. Everyone wants to be free... I can imagine if more than 1 million people dead. They probably won't reach 1 million dead by next year. But their numbers are very erratic. So you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment