First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Quarantine Day 28

Yesterday I cooked spaghetti and meatballs for the girls and baked some potatoes for the wife. I had leftover curry noodles for lunch and made a burger for my dinner. No one eat the same thing yesterday

28 days in and really this is becoming the new normal. Nothing much we can do but just live this through. I did order some chocolate chip cookies and it supposed to be arriving today. Can't wait. There are a lot of things we can do but the simple things in life matters I guess. There is nothing much to report but I am making a lot of friends online. That is the only way to stay connected anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment