First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Quarantine Day 21

Yesterday we had nasi lemak for lunch since the kitchen is clean. For dinner I cooked some noodles. It was yummy.

So it's official. Yesterday has been 3 weeks we stayed at home. Well I did manage to get out from time to time.But for my family, they haven't left the house for 3 weeks. The surprising thing is that my family seems to be okay with it. They do miss eating out and meeting their friends. But with technology they can connect with whoever they want. Cases is going to reach 1.5 million by tomorrow. The best case scenario as I said again is 40% infected with 2% dead. But to get that is going to take at least a year to get those numbers. This is so depressing 

No comments:

Post a Comment