First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Quarantine Day 26

Yesterday I send groceries to my mom in law. Also did some grocery shopping myself. But she gave me food which is Nasi Dagang. We had it both for lunch and dinner and it was terrific. Because I didn't have to cook

So yesterday I was stopped by another roadblock. I had all the documents ready so I didn't get into to much trouble. Yesterday was a lazy weekend which I spend my time playing a game. I notice that covid news has taken a backseat in media. I mean it's still there but it not the main headlines. The country is probably accepting this as the new status quo I guess. We can't do much about it so we just need to contain it as much as possible. Talking to my wife she said even if the MCO is over this is going to be our new life. We are not going anywhere until this virus is totally gone.

The thing is people see this as getting better but I think it's not even close of getting better. Everyone is looking for a vaccine which in my mind won't be ready this year. I'll give it until June until they declare a state of emergency for all the countries in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment