First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Quarantine Day 15

Yesterday I cooked some butter chicken  (It turns out that in the states it is called buttermilk chicken... I did put some butter and milk in it. Who knew) and made some noodles for dinner.

15 days in. I think eventually things are going to be the norm for us. Not leaving the house seems to be second nature. It's a good thing for technology. We can stay in touch with everyone. In the world news is that a lot of people who broke curfew is already in jail. They don't understand how serious is the situation. Other than that my friends in the states are trying to cope handling this situation with an idiot president. I hope they pull through but it's so going to get worse before it gets better.

Is getting harder and harder to write since is almost the same thing over and over again. But every little blogs help

No comments:

Post a Comment