First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Paddington 2

I love this movie. It such a feel good movie

contentserver.com.au/assets/646098_paddington_2...

What is it about?
The contiation story about Paddington's adventure with the brown family

The good
Everything. This has a great storyline. A great villain.
It such a feel good movie even when everything seems dire you still can have wonderful moments
Lots of good food.
I just love this bear

The bad
Nothing. It just all perfect

The Ugly 
Nothing

After Credits: Yes, a mid credit scene

Verdict: One of the best movies I watch this year. Awesome movie for all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment