First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Crazy Rich Asians

This movie is like watching real life in action

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR...

What is it about?
A billionaire man returns home with his girlfriend and his family doesn't like her

The Good
Akwafina is entertaining
There are some bits that I like
Singapore is not like what the movie shows. It's basically a visit Singapore movie

The Bad
I've seen and experienced this people in real life. So in glamourising them make for entertainment nowdays
The trailer shows that the movie is a comedy. But there is no comedy that much. It's quite a serious money about betrayal, family and fitting in
Rich people's problem is just funny

The Ugly
It didn't show what happens after the end but I think they will save it for the sequel (which I am going to watch)

After Credits: Yes... like 10 seconds

 Verdict: It fun to watch rich people having rich people problem but this movie is not one of them. I didn't quite enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment