First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Quarantine Day 37

Yesterday I cooked Mongolian stir fried beef. It was a recipe from my best friend. We both are cooking the same meal even though we are thousands of miles apart.

Yesterday the government announced that the lockdown will be for another 2 weeks which makes the end date is May 12th. Until there are not more cases (which seems unlikely anytime soon) we are looking at least for 6 months or more. In other news is that last night was the first day of Ramadan. Which means is 30 days of fasting inside the lockdown. This is going to be a very unique time to fast. But we are all going to presevere anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment