First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Quarantine Day 22

Yesterday I cooked a one pot chicken rice meal. Nothing fancy and makes it easy to clean the kitchen

So today  (Day 23rd) is already Thursday. We thought yesterday was Tuesday and we are losing days due to staying at home.The cases are getting exponentially big and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. By the end of this month we are going to reach close to 3 million cases worldwide. I don't think we can flatten the world's curve anytime soon. This is going to be years before we all get better. My hope is that at least the country recovers.. before the whole world. Blogging everyday is getting harder and harder 

No comments:

Post a Comment