First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Quarantine Day 25

Yesterday I didn't cook because I had to send my daughter to the hospital. So my youngest cook some fried rice and there was leftover chicken from yesterday

I brought my daughter for her appointment which means I need to travel more than 10km more that I supposed to. I had to print all the documents to show to the police if I got stopped by. So on the way we passed two roadblock. One of them stop me and the other just let us go. The hospital was so eerie since there was no one there. I think people are trying to avoid going to the hospital. Going home I took a different route due to the fact that the same road has another 3 roadblocks on it and am trying to avoid as many roadblocks. We arrived at the main roadblock that connected the main road to the highway. It was a 30 min wait and they ask their question. Everything went without a hitch... So that's my adventure for yesterday.

Today I am set for another adventure by sending some groceries to my mom in laws house. Lets see if luck is still on my side

No comments:

Post a Comment