First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Quarantine Day 38

Yesterday was the first day of fasting so I decided to make something that I've never tried before. It's called "gulai kawah". It like curry but it isn't as much.Taste good but its a bit under salted due to I can't taste food that much

So fasting in a state of pandemic is a bit humbling. I remember last year where we could go to food markets and get a sea of food. This year everything else has been cancelled. So it's up to us to make our own meal. Well that's no partly true since there are online orders that are available but the feeling is just not the same. My wife seems to be enjoying work from home and now fast from home since she can sleep it off... There is a silver lining to everything right????


No comments:

Post a Comment