First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Quarantine Day 20

Yesterday I cooked something awesome. Its call beef "dendeng". It's made by frying the beef and then crushing it. The other thing I cooked was eggplant or aubergine in some places (I'm looking at you) in coconut curry. Both were yummy. Need to put in some pictures


In more serious news is that, The UK prime minister is in the ICU due to the virus. It's getting more and more serious now. I hope everyone takes this seriously. But I think we won't get it done by this year. Could you imagine if we actually lost 2% of the worlds population? That's is around 140 million people. That's scary... Well I'm done for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment