First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Murder on the Orient Express

It's interesting but

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ...

What is it about?
Someone on the train got murdered and all of the passengers is a suspect. It is up to the worlds greatest detective to solve it.

The Good
The part of Poirot is well played by Kenneth Branagh
The story is compelling enough

The Bad
The movie is so boring. I mean.. for me to solve the crime too ages. Everyone needs to be interviewed and it's just really talking and talking without any exposition
The story is convoluted in a bigger plot which somewhat of sense but it really the grab me
The ending oh my god... sucks. I know they are trying to go for the full twist. But this is too twisty

The Ugly
Nothing much.

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an okay movie if you don't have anything else to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment