First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Quarantine Day 17

Yesterday we had Mcdonalds for lunch. I really didn't feel like cooking. Getting the food was an adventure of its own. During dinner I made some porridge for me and the wife and the girls made roast chicken for themselves. 

As cases still continues to rise. Its roughly around 50000 a day worldwide. I still have not seen the rainbow at the end of the road. The thing that I wanted to talk about today is that a lot of businesses are pressuring the government to reopen the country by April 14th. I think that is really a bad idea since that it going to be worse and then we all probably need to be quarantine longer.  I know everyone has a bottom line to give. But as my dad in law said. Your business can die.. but you can recover. But if you die.. you're done for good. So really, it does put things in perspective

I was thinking that in a boring dystopia. The whole world stays at home. People will deliver goods to us. Any goods. The only workers that can work are the essentials but other than that we are confined to our home for at least for years. That would just be scary. Is still too early to think about that. But as I said again and again. Things are so going to get worse... and the worse is still yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment