First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Quarantine Day 41

Yesterday I cook spaghetti bolognese for the girls and aglio olio for the adults. Fasting is being going great.

So we now have reached 3 million infected with 200 thousand more dead. So if we do some math if they say 2% of the world's population will be infected so that means it will 140 million. Assuming for every 3 million 200 thousand will die. That means that we are looking at close to 9 million dead. The question is how long will this last. Like my country the curve is going down but everywhere else it unlikely. They say things will die down in September. But it doesn't look like we are seeing any end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment