First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Quarantine Day 40

It's been 40 days and I still don't know how to spell quarantine... So yesterday we ordered out so I didn't have to cook so that's a plus

Well we are less than 10000 cases to get to 3 million worldwide infected. There are some countries that will open their country and will resume business back to normal. In my opinion that is really a bad idea and it going to cost them more problems in the end. The way I see it that if they open the country while the infection is still ongoing. It just going to make it worse. We will end everything by saying only time will tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment