First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantine Day 27

Yesterday I cooked curry noodles. It was full of ingredients and I think I overdid it. I gave some to my next door neighbour

Yesterday my wife was not feeling well so I need to bring her to the clinic. Which means I need to pass another roadblock again. The cop was asking a lot of question but eventually he let us pass. Hopefully I don't need to go out anymore.

27 days (28 today) and I still can't see the light yet. Everybody thinks that it is going to be done by October but I think the number is going to go up and up and deaths are going to be more. Writing a daily thing is getting harder as well since there is not much to write about. But I just need to write a small portion day and it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment